The WarmMark Duo temperature indicators are single use devices that provide accurate, irreversible evidence of any above temperature deviation allowing you to make smarter decisions across the cold chain.
The WarmMark Duo temperature indicators are ascending time temperature indicators that alert users of exposure to unacceptably high temperature conditions and indicates the duration of temperature exposure at two different activation temperature levels, 10°C and 34°C in the one indicator.
WarmMark Duo window run out times
|Within 30 mins
* Run-out times are based on a 2°C excursion above the response temperature. Readings are affected by the severity of the temperature excursion.
Higher temperatures will cause run-out to occur faster than stated.
- Dual Threshold Time/Temperature indicator
- Provides irreversible evidence of exposure to unacceptable temperature conditions
- Field armable with pull tab
- Helps verify the adequacy of packaging
- Aids in compliance with regulatory guidelines
- Provides cost-effective monitoring for last mile shipments
- Enables easy accept/reject decisions
- Temperature sensitivity
- Black stripes show the product is armed
- Test kits
- Test Specimens
Visual, irreversible white to red colour change in the activation window
|Activation Temperature Levels
10°C and 34°C
|Run Out Time
See WarmMark Duo Run out times table for details
2 years from the date of sale
Store in a cool dark environment, below the response temperature of the indicator; 35-55% RH
98.1 x 19 x 1.5mm