WARMMARK TEMPERATURE INDICATORS BY SHOCKWATCH
WarmMark temperature indicators measure temperature and alert users of exposure to high temperature conditions. They also indicate the cumulative amount of time above the temperature threshold. Without them, a cold chain breach may go unnoticed resulting in a compromise in your product’s quality.
HOW CAN YOU BE SURE THAT UNSAFE TEMPERATURE DURING TRANSIT HAS NOT COMPROMISED YOUR PRODUCT’S QUALITY AND EFFICACY?
Refrigeration equipment is not always reliable. Ambient temperatures can vary dramatically during transit, at distribution centers and when in storage. Your product may encounter unexpected delays in areas with less than ideal conditions.
A WarmMark time temperature indicator provides a cost effective tool for monitoring the temperature of your package. A temperature indicator is a single use device that provides accurate evidence of a temperature excursion. With the information you gather from these indicators, you can make smarter decisions across your cold chain.
- Provides strong evidence of exposure to wrong temperature conditions
- Provides cost effective monitoring for last mile shipments
- Enables easy accept/reject decisions
- Helps verify the adequacy of packaging
- Aids in compliance with regulatory guidelines
- Helps monitor the shelf life of a shipped product
- Temperature sensitivity
- Black stripes show the product is armed
- Brief, moderate, prolonged exposure times
- Field armable with pull tab
- Test specimens
- Test kits
- Tissue samples
- Meal delivery
- Raw and cooked meats
Visual, irreversible white to red colour change in the activation window
|Activation Temperature Levels
Sensitivities available between -18°C and 37°C.
|Run Out Time
See Response Temperatures table for details
2 years from date of sale
Store in a cool dark environment, below the response temperature of the indicator; 35-55% RH
46 x 19 x 1.5mm